Sunday 26 June 2011

First Entry - An Intro

I am putting this blog up for anyone who's interested in reading other people's strength training logs. I enjoy reading training logs, and figured I would put one up of my own for people like myself. As well, it's fun to journal, to put our thoughts out there in cyberspace for the world to read. This blog will post my training results, my thoughts on training, and undoubtedly, my ups and downs in training and life.

As an intro, I'm Chris, a 43 year-old guy who's into lifting heavy weights, powerlifting style, and I am currently training for strongman competition.  I'm not sure how far down the road I'll be going into the realm of strongman, but for now, I have at least one competition in mind and I'll see how that one goes. It's in August 2011. After it's done, I may go into a different direction, possibly just powerlifting, but for the next while, this log will show my efforts towards the August event.

No comments:

Post a Comment