Wednesday 29 June 2011

A Day Of Rest and Some Supplement Info

Taking a rest today. I should be doing some cardio, hill sprints or sled pulls, but I just feel like taking it easy for now. I have to work again tonight, another 11-7 shift, and then I'm off for the long weekend. I'll be hitting some bench presses tomorrow, and if I can motivate myself, possibly some cardio.

As far as supplements are concerned, I'm not really into them a whole lot. I don't use protein or whey powder, and can probably count on both hands the number of times I've purchased protein supplements. I am, however, a user of creatine monohydrate. It is one supplement which I do use frequently, and at this time, I am using the product made by Kaizen:

 http://www.kaizennutrition.com

Another supplement which I am currently using for the first time is Black Powder, a pre-workout nitric oxide booster. I like this stuff, both the taste and the effect it produces. I had used NO-Xplode before, but the taste was horrible, it looked like toilet bowl cleaner when mixed up, and everytime I used it, I had to make numerous trips to the washroom during workouts. Never again.

Black Powder

That's it for supplements, folks. I'm not big on them, can't really afford them anyways, and I'm generally just plain satisfied with the effects which the creatine and pre-workout booster give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment